Saturday 20 October 2012

All New Look Blog


All New Look Blog


Well I have spent many hrs bringing the Blog up to date! All New Photos of my Cards & Projects (now with a Materials Used Section for each Card)

New Album Pages & Contact Me Page! The Blog also has a Brand New Look a makeover if you will. 


There will also be adding a Challenge Of The Month Section were I will set you a Card or Project Challenge and the Winner will receive some Craft Prizes! & a library of Online Tutorials for the different techniques you see used on some of my Cards & Projects.


So remember to subscribe to my Blog, FaceBook & Tweeter for more Updates!


PS: Tomorrow I promise to Upload some photos of my new Crafting Goodies that arrived this week and what I have been upto with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment