Sunday 21 October 2012

Crafting Goodies!

Yes they have arrived! Look at what I treated myself to this week. Where to start....


Nope your not seeing things these are the 72 Core Set of Spectrum Noir Pens Set. I am just LOVING these Pens. There are no lines or patches when dry and blend just right even if you are not very good at colouring you will still achieve a professional result with these pens! Also they work perfectly in conjunction with my other new Crafty Goodies.......



Tina Wenke Stamps... They are so beautiful and leave a crisp clear image they stamps are nice and clingy and are quite thick with deep impressions and with lots of large spaces there perfect for colouring with my NEW SPECTRUM NOIRS! 

Here is a Picture of a Side Step Card with the Parasol Bear Stamped and Coloured.


So get ready to see more cards with these lovely stamps :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project you created with your new goodies, Emma.
    Looks like I'm your very first follower!! :)

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thank you Wendy Ramlakhan:) It can only go up from here! I hope you enjoy stamping and this months challenge will be a stamping one so keep watching this space. I am just putting the prize together as we speak!

      Delete