Tuesday 1 January 2013



With Valentines round the Crafty Corner I have started getting all my girly, romantic stash out and found all my lovely flourishes and hearts stamps.

I found myself using two of the mini flower stamps over and over again with different results. That is the beauty of stamping,you can use one stamp and produce many different looks.
So it has got me thinking that it is a good theme for a competition. So come on,why don't you all put you're creative heads on, choose a stamp from you're collection and see how many ways you can use it to produce a different look,lets say five or more times.Then post me a picture to show how you used it and the winner will be the person who has managed to use it in the most different ways.The prize will be a Popcorn Pals birthday hugs stamp set,so go and get started and show me what you can do,I look forward to seeing you're work. Winner to be announced on the 14th Jan







No comments:

Post a Comment